Since 2010 Master and Doctoral students at Unisa need to pass a Research Proposal Module successfully before they can start writing their master or doctoral thesis. Such a Research Proposal consists of 15-20 pages. It is reviewed by representatives of the respective department or discipline.
To prepare graduation applicants for writing the Proposal GBFE offers twice or thrice yearly the workshop “Proposal-writing”.
Contents of the workshop:
- (Different) guidelines for the Research Proposal
- Criteria for the quality of a Proposal
- Working on the own Outline or Proposal
Academics for the workshop are Prof. Dr. Volker Kessler (Germany) and Dr. Bernhard Ott (Switzerland).
Dates for the year 2013 are:
- 17th of May 2013 in Marburg.(course can be booked).
- 19th of September 2013 at the Theological Seminary Rheinland (Wölmersen/Altenkirchen, Westerwald: detailed information will follow at the end of May).
Dates for the year 2014 are:
- 13th of March 2014 at the Theological Seminary Bienenberg/Switzerland. Lecturer: Dr. Bernhard Ott.
- The course costs 70,00€. In case of a cancellation later than 6 weeks before the course a cancellation fee of 35,00€ will be charged.
- Course participants who apply and are registrated later for MTH or DTH studies will get a discount of 70,00€ on the tuition fee.
Registrations are to be forwarded via e-mail to the GBFE office. Please indicate your name, surname and field of study (e.g. Missiology). After we have received the application we will send you the study-guide.